Homework Helpers is a tutoring and mentorship program that offers a full range of academic support, including: individual and group tutoring services, mentorship, social skills support, and educational advocacy.
Homework Helpers offers the ability to adapt for individualized needs in small groups. For example: visual learners vs. preferences for step by step instruction.
Utilizing the community to help the community.
- Individual Tutoring (1:1): Get the individualized attention for your child’s specific homework needs.
- Small Group Guided Study (1:3): Your child can complete their homework in a small, supportive space with academic guidance, emotional and social support.
- Social Skills Groups (Elementary: K-3; Middle School: 5-8). If you have a 4th grader, you can choose which age group you feel would best support your child.
- Educational Advocacy: Collaboration with Schools.
- View our Rates & Insurance page for costs of these services.
Homework Helpers services may be utilized in conjunction with other Therapy Etc. services or separately. For example, a sibling can be getting homework support while another child is in therapy. These services can be coupled to your child's therapy, to receive academic services before or after their therapy session.
Tutors: Our Homework Helpers are local High School students that are volunteering their time to support their school aged peers in the community. Our program is supervised by a licensed teacher.