Cost of Service
|Diagnostic Assessment||90791||55 minutes||$200|
|Family Psychotherapy (conjoint/without patient present)||90847/90846||55 minutes||$180|
|Individual Psychotherapy||90837||55 minutes||$180|
|Group Psychotherapy||90853||55 minutes||$30|
|Educational or Clinical Consultation||*Not eligible for insurance reimbursement||15 minutes||$40|
Clinical Services with the Nurse Practitioner
- Private Pay
- Initial visit/consultation: $300
- Certified Support Animal Letter: $75 *We must have a copy of the certification on file prior.
- Disability Paperwork: $75, may additionally require a follow-up visit to gather pertinent information which will incur the $150 follow-up fee
- FMLA Paperwork: $75, may additionally require a follow-up visit to gather pertinent information which will incur the $150 follow-up fee
Psychiatric Care with the Nurse Practitioner
- Private Pay
- Follow up medication management visits: $150-$175 depending on the length of planned visit (brief therapy along with medication management or just medication management)
- Telephone calls for refill requests outside of appointments (which is used only in rare situations): $50
Therapy Etc is in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice PPO and Blue Choice Preferred . A Sliding Fee Scale is available to meet the needs of the uninsured or underinsured, providing reduced costs on most services for those who qualify.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield Choice for all services provided. Please note that all co-pays, co-insurances and any amounts not covered by insurance are due at the time of service. All other insurances are considered out of network and payment in full is required at the time of service.
If using an out-of-network insurance provider, we will not submit claims to your insurance. However, you can request a detailed bill to submit with your insurance for reimbursement.
It is recommended that you ask these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Sliding Fee Scale
The mission of Therapy Etc is to make mental health care. accessible to everyone. In an effort to meet that mission, Therapy Etc offers reduced therapy services from Master's Level Interns. All interns have completed most if not all of their course work and are in their final stages before graduating. Each intern is carefully selected and fully supervised by David Gray, LCPC, our Clinical Site Coordinator, throughout their program. Interns all have previous training and experiences and will continue to review specialized training.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact Therapy Etc for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!