***UPDATED COVID-19 POLICIES (January 2022) ***
Protocols for All Therapy Etc Clients and Staff
- refrain from entering the Therapy Etc offices for 3-5 days post travel to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms
- remain masked while visit the Therapy Etc offices
- If your child attends in-person school/daycare and their class has to quarantine due to a COVID-19 exposure, then that child and their relative (siblings, parents, caretaker, etc) cannot enter Therapy Etc during the school quarantine period
- We should all continue promoting everyday disease prevention strategies:
- If you are sick, stay home!
- Avoid close contact with those who are already sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Sanitize your hands often if soap and water is not readily available.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
- Consult the CDC webpage for more information
*Even with the vaccine there is still a chance to contract COVID-19, as such all Therapy Etc staff continue to have the right to choose which mode of services (in-person or telehealth) is most appropriate to protect the safety of all our Therapy Etc clients and staff.
**If any of the above applies to you (or anyone in your household), please postpone entering Therapy Etc for at least 7 days after the start of your symptoms, or 3-5 days with a negativeCOVID-19 test. Please, contact your healthcare provider if your symptoms get worse.
***If any of the above applies to you and you have received a Negative COVID-19 test, you may return to Therapy Etc once you are free from fever, vomiting and/or diarrhea for 24-hours without fever-reducing medicine.
Click here to review information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).