Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Is Your Teen’s Social Media Use Dangerous?
- The Lifestyle Factors That Ease — and Worsen — ADHD Symptoms in Children
- Q: “Holiday Stress and Anxiety Affect My Kids. How Can We Strike a Healthy Balance?”
- Q: “Can We Request Another IEP Meeting If Accommodations Aren’t Working?”
- Q: “My College Freshman Is Failing. How Can He Fix Things?”
Parenting & Children
Child Abuse Hotline – 1-800-252-2873
Gang Crime Prevention Center of Illinois – 1-888-411-4192
National Runaway Switchboard – 1-800-621-4000
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
Rape Crisis Center – 1-888-293-2080
School Violence Tip Line – 1-800-477-0024